- Provides CONSTANT, STEADY SUCTION - that is the key to its success.
- Quieter motor design. A couple of seconds in each nostril and it's done!
- Ergonomically designed to be used 1 handed, while your child is sitting up or lying down
- It quickly, easily, and gently clears out nasal mucus IN SECONDS, allowing children to breathe, feed, sleep and feel better. Extracted mucus is easily contained in the new, larger collection cup.
- Clears high into the nasal passages, preventing the nasal drip down the throat. Plus it prevents the mucus building up along the ear canal, which can avoid a secondary ear infection.
- Use multiple times each day, as required.
- No more sore, red noses from constant tissue use.
- Australian owned and listed on the Australian Register of Theraputic Goods
- Fully waterproof for your convenience, simply rinse your SNOTTY under hot water to clean the nozzle and collection cup.
- Totally portable, just tuck it into your bag and take it with you wherever you go.
- Forget those cheap, manual bulb suckers - kids hate them and they don't work!
- Forget the other aspirators that require an adult to suck through a tube with their own mouth - totally impractical and completely frustrating.
- Using a battery powered SNOTTY has saved many trips to the emergency room for intense mucus extraction by medical staff in the middle of the night - do it quickly and easily in the comfort of your own home! It really is that effective!
Advantages of SNOTTY THREE:
Is quieter – as it is a vacuum pump it is difficult to keep entirely silent but we have managed to reduce the noise level by 12 dB
Each aspirator now comes with THREE nozzles – one small, one large and one extra small (perfect for pre-mature babies) Clearing even the smallest noses.
Has no small parts – less risk of choking hazard should your little one get his or her hands on the aspirator and lesser risk of loss or misplacement as the parts are larger
Stands upright – many parents prefer a stand up unit consequently SNOTTY THREE conveniently stores standing up on shelf or bedside table
Is fully waterproof – the advantages of a waterproof unit are amazing; we would not have it any other way. Waterproofing not only makes cleaning easier but also enables usage in shower, bath and swimming pools where extraction is assisted by the additional humidity
Is gentler on baby face and nose – the large nozzle design minimises hard surface contact with your babies face, as such being gentler on both nose and face
Is easier to assemble and take apart – aspirating your child with SNOTTY is a breeze but how could we improve the after care? Well, we designed a large nozzle that works as a cap, seal and collection chamber top all in one.
Has large collection cup volume – it is amazing how congested some kids can get and how much you can actually aspirate out of the tiny little nose when the cold really sets in. We have made sure the collection volume of the aspirator is large, as such minimising the risk of overfilling and overflow