Bedhead Swim Legionnaire hats are so soft and comfortable over the ears and back of the neck making them a perfect baby swim hat.
Our swim hats are made of high quality chlorine resistant stretch nylon knit with quick drying ability. Swim hats are best for use in a wet environment - at the beach, lake, swimming pool or splashing about under the hose! If you are looking for a hat for everyday use - we always encourage using our Cotton hats instead (all our hats excluding our range of Swim Hats). A cotton rich hat will be much cooler for everyday use.
A little bit playful, a little bit serious, this shark-fin hat features some simple white shark fins on our dark Slate coloured hat. Pairs well with our Slate, Aqua and Marine rash vests. Print also available in Classic Bucket and Wet Bag.
BEST SUITED TO: Babies, crawlers and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings
- Chlorine resistant fabric – pool safe
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Made from 100% PBT Nylon stretch knit
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
BRIM DEPTH - Legionnaire Hats
|Hat Size||Brim Depth|
|37cm / XXS / 0-3 months||5.5cm|
|42cm / XS / 3-6 months||6cm|
|47cm / S / 6-12 months||6.5cm|
|50cm / M / 1-2 years||6.8cm|
|52cm / L / 2-3 years||7cm|
|54cm / XL / 3-6 years||7.2cm|